- Available in an assortment of brands such as Aleve® and Mediproxen.
- Quantity and Dosage Range: 1 tablet per packet/50 per box. 220 milligrams per dosage.
- Various specifications (depending on selected version): headaches, toothaches, muscle and joint pain, arthritis fevers and cold symptoms.
- Helps in resuming normal activities sooner.
- Available in both reputable and comparable brands.
Naproxen is commonly found in households as well as industrial medicine cabinets for immediate relief from pains. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that works by reducing certain body hormones that cause pain and inflammation. Also, some of the varieties (extended-release or delayed-release) of naproxen tablets are slow acting forms used for treating chronic conditions like spondylitis or arthritis.
Before using the Naproxen tablets, we recommend taking advice from your physician or physician.