Sterile Gauze Pads
*** ORDER BY 2 PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPPING
VOLUME DISCOUNTS ON STERILE GAUZE PADS
- Polyester/Rayon non-woven.
- Great absorbency with little to none lint debris.
- Ideal for cleansing and wound dressing.
- Size Ranges: 4 ply – 12 ply thickness x 2-4-inch width x 2-4-inch length sizes.
- Quantity Ranges: 10's – 25's/box to 100/Box (depending upon the version selected).
The sterile gauze pads are used widely in medical facilities for cleaning and cushioning of wounds. These are highly absorbent and therefore can be applied over burn care ointments or antiseptic creams. The gauze pads are made from polyester and are great protectors to your wound. They do not allow contamination of the wounds that may be caused due to exposure to foreign materials. Application of these sterile pads additionally provides the necessary cushioning to the area and makes it comfortable.